Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's in my Cosmetology Kit??

Helllooo Beauties and Happy Wednesday! Today was my first day of cosmetology classes and it went lovely. Everything happened as expected which was nice not to have been surprised by anything. We did some routine paper work, played an ice breaker (of sorts), and received our books and kits. So I decided to do a quick video to show y'all everything that I received! (*Note: This is only part of my kit. The first 28 days is a provisional period and following that I will receive everything else)
 

 
 
So, there it is, short & sweet :)
 
I really enjoyed my first day of class. I am super excited to see what the future holds for me in the cosmetology field.
 

If y'all have any questions please comment below.
 
Or shoot me an email at stylingrapunzel@gmail.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment